New Collection - a membership program for individuals under 40 - connects its members with the vibrant literary scene in Toronto and offers exclusive programs and events with prominent writers, artists and leaders.
We believe a literate city is a healthy, vibrant, and engaged city — and that a strong urban public library system is at its foundation.
Join today and – through your membership – help Toronto’s Library to thrive.
• Access to four exclusive New Collection events throughout the year
• Private behind-the-scenes tours with curators of the Library's special collections
• Special lectures, programs, exhibits, and events presented by Toronto Public Library
• Charitable tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
• Special edition membership card
• $300 Solo ($25 per month)
• $500 Duo membership for two people ($20.84 per month)
• $500 Solo with hosting privileges at New Collection exclusive events ($41.67 per month)
(payable in monthly installments)
Please download the attached PDF form. You can send it to the contact information below via email, fax or call to give us your information.
Toronto Public Library Foundation
789 Yonge Street
Toronto, On M4W 2G8