New Collection is a membership group for Toronto’s literary lovers in their 20s and 30s who are committed to supporting the work of one of the busiest urban public library systems in the world.
Every day, thousands of times a day, our Library makes a difference in the lives of the people of this city: people of all ages, cultures and economic classes. No other organization delivers free 24/7 access to the vital knowledge resources that make our city economically strong and socially resilient.
Join today and – THROUGH YOUR MEMBERSHIP – help Toronto’s Library to thrive.
• Access to exclusive New Collection events throughout the year
• Private behind-the-scenes tours with curators of the Library's special collections
• Exclusive meet and greets with prominent writers, artists and leaders
• Special lectures, programs, exhibits, and events presented by Toronto Public Library
• Charitable tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
• $300 Solo (only $25 per month)
• $500 Duo for two people (only $20.84 per month)
• $500 Solo with hosting privileges (only $41.67 per month)
Download and fill out the membership form here. You can send it back via email, fax or give us a call.
Toronto Public Library Foundation
789 Yonge Street
Toronto, On M4W 2G8
Connect with us: